As we all know diabetics is a serious health condition. Here we offer you a few smart Italian idea of eating. Following the easy way of preparing diabetic cooking recipes will surely increase your health condition in very short period.
The special Chicken Yakisoba:
This is an Italian buck wheat flour noodles with pieces chicken at their best! You can find the Noodles in an Asian foods market. It is very good diabetic friendly recipe
The recipe for 6 servings
Half teaspoon sesame oil
One tablespoon canola oil
Two tablespoons Chile paste
Two cloves garlic, chopped
Four skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
Half cup soy sauce
One length wise sliced onion
Half medium coarsely chopped head cabbage
Two coarsely chopped carrots
Eight ounces cooked and drained soba noodles
- Simply combine the ingredients like canola oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste in a large skillet. Fry for 30 seconds with continuous stirring. Then add garlic and mix. Stir the fried mixture for an additional 30 seconds. Put chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and mix the fry until chicken is no longer brown. Now remove mixture from the heat, set the pan aside and keep warm.
- In the flattened pan combine the cabbage,onion, and carrots. Mix the fry for some time in low heat. Mix the cooked noodles with the remaining soy sauce and the chicken mixture to pan and stir to blend. Now it’s ready to eat. Just serve and enjoy the delicious taste.
Peppery Quinoa and Black Beans:
A delicious and flavourful recipe prepared of rice and black beans. You will find Quinoa is a nutty grain produced in South America.
The recipe for 10 servings
One teaspoon vegetable oil
One chopped onion
3 peeled and chopped garlic cloves
3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
One teaspoon cumin ground
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
pepper and salt to taste
One cup frozen corn kernels
2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Take a medium Saucepan and heat the oil over a medium heat. Mix with the onion and garlic, and saute until in turned into lightly browned.
- Now put the quinoa into the saucepan and cover with vegetable broth. Season with cayenne pepper, salt,cumin, and pepper. Boil the mixture for sometime. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes by covering.
- Stir frozen corn into a vessel, and continue to simmer about 5 minutes until it get heated. Mix in the black beans and cilantro.